20+ Gluten-Free Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts
These 20+ Gluten-Free Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts will be a hit with the whole family! These delicious holiday dessert recipes are my family’s holiday favorites.
The holidays can be a stressful time of year for people who have food allergies or restrictions. This is my fifth Thanksgiving being strictly gluten-free. It’s my third being primarily plant-based. So, I know that having a gluten-free vegan Thanksgiving can be tricky. But it doesn’t have to be!
That’s why I wanted to make dessert a little easier for you! These 20 Gluten-Free Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts are some of my favorites. Even better, they’re all recipes that will satisfy the whole family. As you may guess, I’m always in charge of desserts for my family’s Thanksgiving. Despite most of my family following a non-restricted diet, no one ever has complaints about these gluten-free vegan desserts.
No one wants to feel left out being the “gluten-free” or “vegan one” at Thanksgiving! I hope you find many desserts here that you and your whole family will love. Have a happy Thanksgiving, friends!
Pumpkin Thanksgiving Desserts
- Pumpkin Pie (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – a classically delicious pumpkin pie with a flaky, lightly-sweetened crust and a super creamy pumpkin-spiced filling.
- Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – this is my new favorite Thanksgiving alternative to pumpkin pie. It’s lusciously creamy with the best crust EVER.
- Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars (Gluten-Free & Vegan) – WAY easier to make than pumpkin pie, and in my opinion, even more delicious, thanks to the crunchy crumble crust.
- Soft Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – soft, cakey, and absolutely delicious, these are another fun way to add pumpkin to the table.
- Pumpkin Spice Twix Bars (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – with a shortbread base and a pumpkin caramel filling, there’s nothing not to love about these!
- No-Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – another no-baking-required favorite, for the people who can’t decide between chocolate and pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Chai Cupcakes with Chai Cashew Frosting (Gluten-Free & Paleo with Vegan Option) – if you like being a little non-traditional with your desserts on Thanksgiving, these pumpkin chai cupcakes are easy to make and a total showstopper.
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – this no-bake dessert is perfect for making ahead of time, so you have less work to do on the big day!
Vegan Thanksgiving Pies, Tarts & Crisps
- Apple Crumble Pie (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – one of my personal favorites! This pie has a grain-free crumble.
- Paleo Pecan Pie (Gluten-Free) – a fabulous pecan pie with a crisp gluten-free crust, so caramelly without being too sweet!
- Paleo Apple Pie (Gluten-Free & Paleo with Vegan Option) – if you prefer a lattice top crust over a crumble, this is the apple pie for you.
- Chocolate Cream Pie (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – a must-have to satisfy the chocoholics at the table!
- Caramel Pear Crisp (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – let underrated pears be the star of the show this year! When bathed in a delicious caramelly sauce and topped with a paleo crumble, they’re hard to resist.
- No-Bake Chocolate Pomegranate Tart (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – for something a little different at the Thanksgiving table, try this decadent chocolate tart that’s studded with beautiful pomegranate jewels!
- Cranberry Apple Crisp (Gluten-Free & Vegan) – crisps are the lazy cook’s pie, and I’m ALL about it! In this one, tart cranberries pair perfectly with sweet apples.
- Chocolate Pecan Pie (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – a chocolatey twist on the classic pecan pie. This recipe is SO good!!
Vegan Thanksgiving Cookies & Bars
- Vanilla Bean Cranberry Swirl Bars (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – another no-bake dessert that’s perfect for making ahead of time! These can be stored in the freezer until you’re ready to serve.
- Paleo Cranberry Crumb Bars (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – got extra fresh cranberries? Use them to make these tart, delicious cranberry crumble bars!
- Cranberry Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – a festive take on chocolate chip cookies that are perfect for the dessert table. Make the dough ahead of time and freeze in balls. Then, pop them in the oven day-of to have fresh cookies on the dessert table.
- Cranberry Bliss Bars (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – these bars are a healthier copycat of the Starbucks favorite! These bars are chewy, decadent, and absolutely delicious.
- Pecan Pie Bars (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – these bars are PERFECT when you want pecan pie, but don’t want to bother with rolling out the crust.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free, Paleo & Vegan) – you can never go wrong with a chocolate chip cookie, and these are my FAVORITE recipe of all time!
I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving full of love, family, friends, and of course, great food. I hope that you and your family love these gluten-free vegan Thanksgiving desserts. I’m so thankful for you! xoxox