- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill hazelnut flour
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter (melted)
- ⅔ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine hazelnut flour and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate hazelnut spread. Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture evenly over par-baked hazelnut crust. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, flaked coconut and hazelnuts. Press down firmly with a fork or spatula.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool competely. Cut into 32 bars. Store covered at room temperature.
You can halve this recipe and bake in a 8×8-inch pan.