This No-Bake Snickers Pie is easy enough to whip up on the busiest days, doesn’t require turning on the oven, and delicious enough that you’ll crave it all the time!
Last week, Ally and Mariah, two of my best friends from school, came to San Diego for a few days (and we all went to Newport Beach, and Santa Barbara!) and since I had brought Mariah a dessert made of all of her favorite things, Ally requested a dessert that had all of her favorite things. I know Ally has a major thing for Snickers, cheesecake, chocolate, and caramel (um…who doesn’t?) so I decided I would play off on a combo of all of them.
My mind ment straight to no-bake cheesecake, and my recipe for my Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie snuck into my head. Since Ally also loves Oreo crusts, I figured this would be absolutely perfect.
And omg…it was. Let me get put it this way: when Ally tasted the pie, a legitimate tear of happiness slid down her cheek, followed by the words “oh my God!” said more times in a row than probably ever.
This pie is tear inducing. You use dulce de leche FOUR times. Yeah. #sorrynotsorry. I never said it was healthy.
To be honest, this pie is pure decadence. It is RICH and you can only handle a sliver at a time. But it’s sooOoOoOoo good.
Want the play by play of each decadent layer? Here we go:
1. Okay, so I sort of cheated here. I used a storebought Oreo pie crust so that the pie could be done as soon as possible, also making this no-bake! Of course, feel free to make your own Oreo crust (you can use the recipe from the choc pb pie). I was just lazy. But it totally worked and was delicious, so whatever.
2. Here we have appearance #1 of dulce de leche. It’s spread thin on the crust, for a thin caramelly layer in every. single. bite. Some Snickers and peanuts get sprinkled on top of the dulce de leche too.
3. THE FILLING. This stuff is bomb. It’s cream cheese, Cool Whip, dulce de leche, and powdered sugar. And Snickers. Haters gonna hate about this having Cool Whip in it: if you’re a hater, you can try using an equal amount of homemade whipped cream, but I love the way the Cool Whip stays thick and creamy in this recipe and I just want to keep that awesome texture. You do you, though. I’m sure fresh whipped cream would be good too. Oh, this also gets dulce de leche swirled into it.
4. The Topping: this is a semi-sweet chocolate drizzle, with a dulce de leche swirl, chopped peanuts, and chopped Snickers. I had to make sure all the decadent things in the pie were represented in full on the top.
And there you have it folks, the directions to heaven. Also, if you were wondering why half the pie is gone in the pictures…that’s the damage that gets done when you have three girls home alone with this pie.
I’ve already thought of 101 variations to this recipe, so I reallllllly hope you all like it so I can keep making versions of it. Make it. ASAP. I want to hear your thoughts and reviews in the comments!!
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese
- ½ cup dulce de leche
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cool Whip
- 3 Snickers candy bars, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling (optional)
- Spread 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche on the bottom of the pie prepared pie crust (fully cooled if homemade). Sprinkle half of the chopped peanuts and 1 of the chopped Snickers bars over the bottom of the cooled pie crust.
- In a large bowl, beat ¼ cup of the dulce de leche with the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything is fully incorporated. Fold in 1 chopped Snickers bar.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Dollop the remaining 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche around the top of the pie and swirl in with a knife. Top with remaining peanuts and chopped Snickers. If desired, drizzle the top of your pie with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!
Like this recipe? Check out some of my similar favorites!
Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Pie (No-Bake)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie (No-Bake)