This No-Bake Snickers Pie is easy enough to whip up on the busiest days, doesn’t require turning on the oven, and is so delicious you’ll serve it all the time! Only 7 ingredients needed.
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust, store-bought or homemade
- 1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese
- ½ cup dulce de leche
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cool Whip
- 3 Snickers candy bars, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling (optional)
- Spread 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche on the bottom of the pie prepared pie crust (fully cooled if homemade). Sprinkle half of the chopped peanuts and 1 of the chopped Snickers bars over the bottom of the cooled pie crust.
- In a large bowl, beat ¼ cup of the dulce de leche with the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything is fully incorporated. Fold in 1 chopped Snickers bar.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Dollop the remaining 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche around the top of the pie and swirl in with a knife. Top with remaining peanuts and chopped Snickers. If desired, drizzle the top of your pie with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: snickers pie, chocolate caramel pie, no bake pie, cream cheese pie, cheesecake pie, snickers cheesecake