No-Bake Snickers Pie
This No-Bake Snickers Pie is easy to make in just 10 minutes with only 7 ingredients! No need to turn on the oven, and it is so delicious, creamy, and flavorful.
Last week, Ally and Mariah, two of my best friends from school, came to San Diego for a few days and since I had brought Mariah a dessert made of all of her favorite things, Ally requested a dessert that had all of her favorite things. I know Ally has a major thing for Snickers, cheesecake, chocolate, and caramel so I decided I would play off on a combo of all of them. Since I love all sorts of caramel recipes, you know I had to add that in too :)
My mind ment straight to no-bake cheesecake, and my recipe for my Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie snuck into my head. Since Ally also loves Oreo crusts, I figured this would be absolutely perfect.
And oh was it… Let me get put it this way: when Ally tasted this no-bake snickers pie, a legitimate tear of happiness slid down her cheek, followed by the words “oh my God!” said more times in a row than probably ever.
This chocolate caramel no-bake pie is tear inducing. You use dulce de leche FOUR times. Yeah…I never said it was healthy. But it is worth every delicious bite.
To be honest, this pie is pure decadence. It is RICH and you can only handle a sliver at a time. But it’s so good, and perfect as a Halloween dessert (you have to use that candy somehow, right?), or for any other holiday or gathering.
What you need to make this Snickers Pie:
We use some tricks to make this Snickers Pie super easy to make! Let’s get into it:
- I used a storebought Oreo pie crust so that the pie could be done as soon as possible, which also makes this a no-bake pie recipe! Of course, feel free to make your own Oreo crust (you can use the recipe from the chocolate peanut butter pie).
- Use store-bought dulce de leche, which is a thick, delicious caramel spread. It’s spread thin on the crust for a thin caramelly layer in every. single. bite. Some Snickers and peanuts get sprinkled on top of the dulce de leche too.
- THE FILLING! It is SO good, and super easy to make: all you need is cream cheese, Cool Whip, more dulce de leche, and powdered sugar. And Snickers. You can try using an equal amount of homemade whipped cream instead of Cool Whip if you prefer.
What do we use for the Snickers Pie topping?!
For the incredible topping, we add a semi-sweet chocolate drizzle, with a dulce de leche swirl, chopped peanuts, and chopped Snickers. I had to make sure all the decadent things in the pie were represented in full on the top. This is a little bit *extra*, but it sure is delicious.
And there you have it folks, the directions to heaven. Also, if you were wondering why half the snickers pie is gone in the pictures… Well that’s the damage that gets done when you have three girls home alone with this pie.
I’ve already thought of 101 variations to this recipe, so I really hope you all like it! Then, I can keep making more versions of it. Please make it. ASAP. I want to hear your thoughts and reviews in the comments!!
Want more easy no-bake pies?
- No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Pie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie
- Raspberry French Silk Pie
- No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
This No-Bake Snickers Pie is easy enough to whip up on the busiest days, doesn’t require turning on the oven, and is so delicious you’ll serve it all the time! Only 7 ingredients needed.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche on the bottom of the pie prepared pie crust (fully cooled if homemade). Sprinkle half of the chopped peanuts and 1 of the chopped Snickers bars over the bottom of the cooled pie crust.
- In a large bowl, beat ¼ cup of the dulce de leche with the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything is fully incorporated. Fold in 1 chopped Snickers bar.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Dollop the remaining 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche around the top of the pie and swirl in with a knife. Top with remaining peanuts and chopped Snickers. If desired, drizzle the top of your pie with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: snickers pie, chocolate caramel pie, no bake pie, cream cheese pie, cheesecake pie, snickers cheesecake