This No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart comes together in just ten minutes! The no-bake chocolate crust is filled with vegan chocolate ganache and topped with fresh raspberries for a decadent, guilt-free treat.
One of my absolute favorite parts about summertime is the berries. There’s nothing like a fresh, ripe strawberry that has juice dripping down your chin, or being able to pop sweet and tart raspberries in your mouth. I love all of them, and as they come into season and get sweeter, brighter, and more affordable, they become a staple of my summer diet.
While I love to devour them alone, enjoying their sweetness and freshness, I also love to make (and eat) berry tarts. If you’ve been around Bakerita for a while…you’ve probably seen some of my favorites. This Chocolate Berry Tart is one my ultimate favorites (and it’s Paleo and vegan!) and this Blueberry Crisp Tart with Oatmeal Crust is comforting and delicious.
This No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart though, it might take the cake. In addition to being super easy, it’s also healthy – it’s gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, and Paleo-friendly! Oh, and you don’t even have to turn on your oven. It’s perfect for those hot summer days when you can’t even bear the thought of adding more heat to your house.
The tart crust is simple and chocolatey. It’s made with almond flour and cocoa powder, and requires just a quick stir and press into the pan before it’s ready to go. The chocolate filling is just as easy to make. Just bring some coconut milk (full fat!) to a boil, pour it over your chocolate, let it sit for a sec, add some raspberry preserves, and stir. Pour into the crust, and boom – you’re almost done.
After you finish the chocolate, garnish with some gorgeous Driscoll’s raspberries! I arranged mine simply, packing the raspberries together for maximum raspberry flavor. I love Driscoll’s raspberries (and all of their berries) because they’re always sweet and always delicious. They add the perfect touch of fruity sweetness to this dessert.
This healthy, fruity dessert is sure to be a favorite and even though it’s healthy, you totally won’t get the looks people give when they hear the words “healthy” and “dessert” next to each other. This tart was gone SO quickly in my house. Like, record breaking quick, because it was so darn good and the fruit added just the amount of freshness needed to be able to devour a slice.
This tart is the perfect quick treat to enjoy at the end of your day, but it’s gorgeous enough to serve at any summer gathering you have. It’s a dessert that’s sure to please! Enjoy :)
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch course sea salt
- ½ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves (100% fruit)
- 2 cups (1 pint) Driscoll's raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together. Press evenly into the prepared tart pan; set aside.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then stir until smooth and creamy. Stir in raspberry preserves. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve.
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.