This No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart comes together in just ten minutes! The no-bake chocolate crust is filled with vegan chocolate ganache and topped with fresh raspberries for a decadent, guilt-free treat.
**2017 Update** Who else loves chocolate and raspberries?! They’re such a perfect combination – especially in this super rich and chocolatey tart. The raspberries add a perfect burst of freshness to the ganache filling.
This recipe has been a favorite since it was originally posted in June 2015! It was time for the photos to have a bit of an update. The recipe, of course, was kept as-is so you all can keep enjoying it. Hope you love it!
One of my absolute favorite parts about summertime is the berries. There’s nothing like a ripe strawberry that has juice dripping down your chin, or being able to pop sweet and tart raspberries in your mouth. I love all of them. As they come into season and get sweeter, brighter, and more affordable, they become a staple of my summer diet.
While I love to devour them alone, enjoying their sweetness and freshness, I also love to make (and eat) berry tarts. If you’ve been around Bakerita for a while…you’ve probably seen some of my favorites. This Chocolate Berry Tart is one my ultimate favorites and this Blueberry Crisp Tart with Oatmeal Crust is comforting and delicious.
This No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart though, it might take the cake. In addition to being super easy, it’s also healthy – it’s gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, and Paleo-friendly! Oh, and you don’t even have to turn on your oven. It’s perfect for those hot summer days when you can’t bear the thought of adding more heat to your house.
The tart crust is simple and chocolatey. It’s simple to make with almond flour and cocoa powder. To make, it only requires a quick stir and press into the pan before it’s ready to go. The chocolate filling is just as easy to make. Just bring some coconut milk (full fat!) to a boil and pour it over your chocolate. Let it sit for a sec, add some raspberry preserves, and stir. Pour it into the crust, and you’re almost done.
After you finish the chocolate, garnish with some gorgeous, fresh raspberries! I arranged mine simply, packing the raspberries together for maximum raspberry flavor. I love Driscoll’s raspberries (and all of their berries) because they’re always sweet and always delicious. They add the perfect touch of fruity sweetness to this dessert.
This healthy, fruity dessert is sure to be a favorite and even though it’s healthy, you totally won’t get the looks people give when they hear the words “healthy” and “dessert” next to each other.
We finished this tart SO quickly in my house. Like, record-breaking quick, because it was so darn good. Creamy and rich from the chocolate, and the fruit added just the amount of freshness.
This tart is the perfect quick treat to enjoy at the end of your day, but it’s gorgeous enough to serve at any summer gathering you have. It’s a dessert that’s sure to please! Enjoy :)
Mo vegan tart recipes you’ll love:
- Blueberry Crisp Tart with Oatmeal Crust
- Strawberry Lemonade Tart
- No-Bake Chocolate Pomegranate Tart
- Chocolate Strawberry Tart
For the crust
- 1½ cups (144g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (21g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (50g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon (20g) pure maple syrup
- Pinch of kosher salt
For the filling
- ½ cup (114g) canned full-fat coconut milk
- 6 oz. (170g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (80g) raspberry preserves, 100% fruit
- 2 cups (240g) fresh raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together. Press evenly into the prepared tart pan; set aside.
- Place finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then stir until smooth and creamy. Stir in raspberry preserves. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve.
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Dessert