This No-Bake Raspberry Chocolate Tart comes together in just ten minutes! The no-bake gluten-free chocolate crust is filled with vegan chocolate ganache and topped with fresh raspberries for a decadent, guilt-free treat.
For the crust
- 1½ cups (144g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (21g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (50g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon (20g) pure maple syrup
- Pinch of kosher salt
For the filling
- ½ cup (114g) canned full-fat coconut milk
- 6 oz. (170g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (80g) raspberry preserves, 100% fruit
- 2 cups (240g) fresh raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together until it comes together and sticks together when pressed. Press evenly into the prepared tart pan, using the flat bottom of a glass or measuring cup helps with this. Set aside.
- Finely chop the chocolate, using a serrated knife helps a lot with this. Place the finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk over the chocolate, shaking the bowl to make sure it’s all covered, and let stand 1 minute. After a minute, stir until smooth and creamy. Whisk in raspberry preserves. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries while the chocolate is still warm, pressing them in so they stick.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Slice and serve.
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.