- 1 cup mashed banana (from about 2 large bananas)
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup creamy almond butter
- ⅓ cup (50g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup toasted pecans (chopped)
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12 pan muffin tin with paper liners or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl or mixer, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract and ⅓ cup almond butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the shredded carrots, toasted pecans, and raisins.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 16-19 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes. Flip out onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Calories: 148
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Protein: 4