This Healthy Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix is crunchy, sweet, and SO easy to make with just seven ingredients! It’s perfect for snacking on, using as a crunchy topping, or giving as a gift.
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups pretzels, I use GF vegan pretzels
- 2 cups cornflakes
- ¼ cup vegan butter or coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup apple-juice sweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Combine the pecans, pretzels, and cornflakes in a bowl.
- In another bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the melted oil or butter, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until it’s crispy and dry. Toss in the cranberries, and enjoy! Keep stored in a sealed container.
Keywords: snack mix, pumpkin spice, vegan, gluten-free, healthy