This Chubby Hubby Fudge duplicates the incredible flavors of Chubby Hubby ice cream with vanilla malt & chocolate fudge, peanut butter swirl, & chocolate covered pretzels!
Ben & Jerry. Those boys sure know what they’re doing when it comes to ice cream.
C’mon now – some of those flavors they come up with? Cinnamon Bun, Creme Brulee, Americone Dream, Chunky Monkey, and one of my personal favorites (drumroll please), Chubby Hubby.
Chubby Hubby ice cream is amazing. Described on their website as “Fudge Covered Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels in Vanilla Malt Ice Cream Rippled with Fudge & Peanut Butter”.
Seriously? Flavor perfection. Flavor perfection that I needed to duplicate in some sort of baked good/confection.
Sometimes you need that Chubby Hubby flavor action, but you can’t risk getting out the pint. At least in my house, if the pint and the spoon meet, you’re hitting cardboard before that ice cream ever makes it into the bowl. Surely I’m not the only one with this problem.
Ben & Jerry’s anonymous, anyone? My house. You bring ice cream…I’ll bring this fudge.
The flavors of Chubby Hubby are transported into this dense, rich, and so delicious fudge. Somehow, each of the flavors are noticeable and so delicious in fudge-form, and I’m so glad it turned out as good as it did!
It’s not too difficult, and it’s so delicious. It’s the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth, and it looks so cute and impressive! Everyone will think it took you way longer than it actually did.
The secret is shortcut fudge – chocolate chips & sweetened condensed milk being the main ingredients.
I hope you like this recipe as much as I do…say thanks to B&J for the amazing flavor combination.Print
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 can (14 oz. sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate covered pretzels
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 chocolate covered pretzels (to garnish)
- Grease an 8×8 pan well. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips, 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk, and 2 tablespoons butter in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 2-3 minutes, stirring every thirty seconds and being very careful not to burn. Stir in the malted milk powder. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the half cup chocolate covered pretzels over the fudge, pressing in slightly. Let set for about 30 minutes.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips, other half of the can of sweetened condensed milk, and 2 tablespoons butter in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 2-3 minutes, stirring every thirty seconds and being very careful not to burn. Stir well until smooth. Smooth on top of the white fudge in an even layer.
- Dollop the peanut butter over the top of the fudge and swirl into the fudge using a knife.
- Press the 16 chocolate covered pretzels into the top of the fudge so that each piece will be topped with a pretzel. Let set for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. Cut into 16 squares and serve.