This S’mores Cheesecake is full of gooey marshmallows, melty chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers all in a creamy cheesecake filling! This easy cheesecake recipe is a decadent favorite.
Let’s talk about things that make us happy. More specifically: let’s talk about what happens when you make a s’mores cheesecake.
First off, s’mores is just inherently comfort food. It reminds us of campfires, some off-tune singing of campfire songs, summertime, and spending time with family and friends. Something about melty chocolate, crunchy graham crackers, and that perfectly toasted marshmallow just works. Whoever thought of s’mores is a genius.
Combined with the luscious richness of cheesecake, it takes on a whole new delicious level. This cheesecake is rich, lemme tell you, and a little slice goes a long way. But ohmygoodness, it’s so good. It is laced with s’mores flavor through and through, and before you make it, you will need to come to terms that you’ll likely eat far more than your fair share. You won’t be able to help it.
No wrong can come from a buttery graham cracker crust, toasty marshmallows, chocolate-chip studded cheesecake, and a drizzle of hot fudge.
This is a dessert that you should make a day ahead of time, so be instinctive about tomorrow’s cravings. It’s a lesson in planning ahead. Enjoy it!
- 2 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups butter melted
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- ½ cups warmed hot fudge ice cream topping
- 16 oz. cream cheese 2 8 oz. blocks, room temperature
- 1 can 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup + 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows divided
- 1-2 Hershey bars broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup warmed hot fudge ice cream topping
For the crust
- Preheat oven to 325°
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter. Press evenly in and up the sides of a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of mini marshmallows evenly over crust and then drizzle warmed hot fudge sauce over marshmallows. Set aside while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
For the cheesecake
- In bowl of stand mixer combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, mixing on low speed until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time, until combine. Add vanilla. Be careful not to overmix.
- Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup mini marshmallows. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes until center is almost set. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining marshmallows (1 1/2 cups) over top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes until marshmallows are puffed and slightly golden.
- Cool cheesecake for 30 minutes on wire rack. Slightly loosen cheesecake from pan by running a knife around the edges. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish by sprinkling extra graham crumbs on top, pressing Hershey bars into top and then drizzling extra hot fudge sauce all over.
- Keep leftovers tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.
Recipe adapted slightly from Cookies and Cups