This no-bake Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Pie comes together in 15 minutes and only has six ingredients but is impressive enough to serve to company!
Baking during the summer can be torturous, depending on what part of the country you live in. When it’s 85+ degrees, and you don’t have air conditioning, and your house feels like a sweatbox, the LAST thing on the whole planet that you want to do is turn your oven on to make the conditions even worse. But sometimes, you just have to have some baked goods. Enter: no-bake goodies.
I’m such a fan of no-bake goodies, because they usually come together quickly and either get stuck into the fridge or freezer to set for a bit, and then voila: baked goods, minus the baking. I even have a No-Bake Treats Pinboard dedicated to such things.
One of my favorite no-bake treats is this No-Bake Snickers Pie (that a whole lot of you seem to love as well!), and another one is this Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie. They’re both creamy, rich, and sooo delicious – so I took inspiration from them, but gave a fruity, more summery twist.
This Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Pie really is so easy, but looks super duper impressive and it seems like you spent hours on it. Trust me: I didn’t. This came together in no more than 15 minutes. That’s seriously my kind of recipe.
I started with a pre-made graham cracker crust. You can make one from scratch, but usually they require baking, and my oven was soo not coming on for this recipe. I spread a little white chocolate on the bottom of the crust, and then smooshed some raspberries on top of that (technical, I know).
The filling is cream cheese, Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and white chocolate (omg), and those just get all whipped together in a stand mixer (or with a hand mixer, if that’s your jam). You could add some raspberries into the filling too if you wanted to make the raspberry even more prevalent.
That lucious filling gets spread all over your crust, and then topped with fresh raspberries and drizzled with white chocolate. The white chocolate drizzle is optional, but it’s so easy and looks so pretty that why would you not? It makes it way more impressive.
See?! Totally easy. Totally summery. Absolutely perfect for those days when you need to stuff some baked goodness in your mouth, but can’t even bear to turn the oven on (or just want baked goods, ASAP). Also: strawberries would be magical if you’re not a raspberry person.
Moral of the story: you’ll probably be really happy if you end up trying this recipe, so you should try it. I hope you love it!! Enjoy, xoxo.
Remember to #bakerita if you try the recipe!
Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust store-bought or homemade
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 8 oz. white chocolate melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz. package Cool Whip, thawed (see Notes)
- 12 oz. fresh raspberries
- Spread 2 tablespoons of melted white chocolate on the bottom of the pie prepared pie crust (fully cooled if homemade). Chop 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries and sprinkle them over the bottom of the cooled pie crust. Set aside 2-3 tablespoons of melted white chocolate to drizzle over the top.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining melted white chocolate with the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything is fully incorporated.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Place the fresh raspberries on top of the filling. Place the remaining white chocolate in a small Ziplock bag, snip off the corner of the bag, and drizzle the top of your pie with the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!
You can use 3 cups whipped cream instead of the Cool Whip if you don't have access to it or just prefer it!