- 1 graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- 8 oz. white chocolate (melted)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz. package Cool Whip, thawed (see Notes)
- 12 oz. fresh raspberries
- Spread 2 tablespoons of melted white chocolate on the bottom of the pie prepared pie crust (fully cooled if homemade). Chop 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries and sprinkle them over the bottom of the cooled pie crust. Set aside 2-3 tablespoons of melted white chocolate to drizzle over the top.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining melted white chocolate with the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything is fully incorporated.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Place the fresh raspberries on top of the filling. Place the remaining white chocolate in a small Ziplock bag, snip off the corner of the bag, and drizzle the top of your pie with the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Enjoy!
You can use 3 cups whipped cream instead of the Cool Whip if you don’t have access to it or just prefer it!