These Paleo Crepes can make any meal taste decadent, but they’re made with healthy, clean ingredients. The batter is made in the blender in just a few minutes and they only take a minute or two to cook. You can fill them with any sweet or savory fillings you can think of! The possibilities are endless…
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend until completely smooth and combined. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to let the flours absorb.
- Heat a medium or large non-stick pan over low-medium heat – I used a 10” pan. If your pan isn’t super non-stick, add a little dollop of coconut oil.
- Pour the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe until set, 1-2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side until cooked through, about 15-30 seconds. Repeat until all batter is used (or keep extra batter covered in the fridge for another day).
- Serve hot with desired fillings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast