Chocolate Ganache Raspberry Tart
This Whipped Chocolate Ganache Raspberry Tart has an almond flour crust filled with creamy chocolate ganache topped with fresh raspberries! It’s naturally gluten free.
The recipe for this tart is on Delish.com! Here’s an except of the post…read on to click through to the recipe at the bottom, or click here to see the post on Delish.
Fresh berries are way at the top of my list of my favorite things about summer, right up there with cold fruity cocktails, sandy beach days, and 10pm sunsets. Raspberries, in particular, are some of my favorites.
A few weeks ago, I convinced my friend to come raspberry picking with me about an hour east of Seattle, and we spent hours weaving our way through the raspberry bushes, pulling the sun-ripened berries right off the vines. Only about half of the berries made it into the basket – the rest were going straight into our mouths. There’s nothing like eating a raspberry just pulled off the vine, still hot from the sun. I could eat pounds of them, just like that.
That day’s adventure left me with over 10 pounds of raspberries, and I’ve been in raspberry dessert overload recently (not that you’ll ever hear me complaining about too many berry desserts).
Chocolate, of course, goes wonderfully with raspberries, and the two are paired perfectly in this simple tart. The tart starts with a simple crust made from almond flour, a little brown sugar, salt, and butter. We use almond flour here, which gives the tart a wonderful nutty flavor and keeps the tart naturally gluten free. If you don’t have almond flour, you can grind some almonds up in a blender or food processor to make your own – just don’t over process, you’re not trying to make almond butter!
The filling is a simple chocolate ganache that gets whipped until light and fluffy, with some raspberry preserves added to sweeten and flavor the chocolate. Fresh raspberries are piled on top, and that’s it! Only eight ingredients make up this fantastic tart and it’ll have everyone oohing and aahing.
This Whipped Chocolate Ganache Raspberry Tart is best served chilled, so the cold berries can help cut through the richness of the chocolate. Go get your hands on some fresh raspberries, and enjoy!Print
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (softened and cut into cubes)
For the filling
- 8 oz. dark chocolate (chopped)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1½ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, brown sugar, and salt. Stir together. Add in the butter. Cut in with a pastry cutter or your fingers until the dough has come together and only small bits of butter remain.
- Transfer dough to a greased 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Using a measuring cup or your fingers, evenly press dough in bottom and up sides of pan.
- Bake in center of oven until golden and firm, about 15-18 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- For the whipped chocolate ganache: Microwave the heavy cream for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until steaming. Add the chocolate. Let stand for 2 minutes and then stir until smooth. Place in the fridge for about 1 hour or until the ganache has thickened and cooled.
- Add the ganache to the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (a hand mixer is fine if you don’t have a stand mixer). Whip until whipped and lightened in color. Add in the raspberry jam and whip until fully incorporated.
- Spread the whipped chocolate ganache on the cooled crust, then top with the fresh raspberries, arranging however you desire. Let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before slicing and serving.