This Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal tastes like a peanut butter cup, but it’s sweetened with just a ripe banana! Plus, check out 20 other delicious vegan oatmeal recipes in this post.
- ⅓ cup rolled oats, gluten-free if needed
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chunks
- 1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Mash the banana into a small saucepan. Add the oats, almond milk and cocoa powder, and stir to combine.
- Simmer until the milk has absorbed into the oats, about 4 to 6 minutes. Stir frequently to prevent burning.
- Place into a serving bowl. Swirl in peanut butter, and top with chocolate chips and peanuts. Enjoy!
Keywords: vegan oatmeal, peanut butter, vegan, oats, overnight oats