This Peach Cobbler has a crispy, fluffy topping with a simple peach filling – it’s the most perfect summer dessert! This is a gluten-free, Paleo, and vegan treat that you don’t want to miss.
- 5 fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
For the cobbler topping
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare a small baking dish or three small ramekins by greasing with a bit of coconut oil and setting on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the peaches, coconut sugar, tapioca flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir to combine. Pour the fruit into the prepared pan or ramekins, dividing evenly if using more than one ramekin.
- In a different bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, salt, coconut oil, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon coconut sugar. Mix until smooth and then dollop over the peaches.
- Combine the remaining tablespoon coconut sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the pastry comes out clean. Serve with dairy-free ice cream!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: paleo cobbler, peach cobbler, vegan cobbler, gluten-free