These Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles are decadent, delicious, and made with just FOUR super simple + clean ingredients. They’re gluten-free, vegan and sweetened with dates – they can also easily be made paleo by using a different nut butter! These truffles are sure to satisfy your chocolate peanut butter candy cravings.
I shared these Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles on my Instagram stories while I was making and photographing them and you guys were going NUTS over them, so I shoved another recipe aside so I could share these with you guys ASAP! (don’t worry though – the other one is coming soon too!)
And let’s be honest: with my obsessive love for everything chocolate and peanut butter related, I just couldn’t wait for all of you guys to get your hands on this recipe and start making them!
The best part of this recipe is how dang simple these are – they are made with just FOUR ingredients, no baking or cooking of any kind necessary (just melting chocolate in the microwave, but I don’t think that counts), and they can be done in just 20 minutes.
They can also be made paleo or nut-free super easily, just swap out the peanut butter for your fave nut or seed butter. Using tahini, pumpkin seed butter, or sunflower seed butter will make the most delicious nut-free truffles everrr !!
So those four ingredients? Here they are:
- Peanut butter – duh, and as mentioned, you can sub in your fave nut or seed butter here!
- Medjool dates – make sure they’re soft ones!
- Coconut flour
- Dark chocolate (I linked my favorite coconut sugar-sweetened brand – you can use the code BAKERITA for $10 off. Not an affiliate link or anything, just a discount for you guys if you’re interested!)
Easy as pie, right? If you’re like me, you’ve already got all those ingredients on hand. You’ll also use some water, but I’m making the fair assumption you’ve already got that around. Optionally, a sprinkle of sea salt on added on top. If you’ve followed me at all, you know I’m always a fan of flaky sea salt on top :)
The ingredients are simply blitzed together in a blender or food processor until smooth, rolled into balls, and dunked into a smooth dark chocolate bath (my kind of bath, am I right?!). So simple, with rich peanut butter flavor, a chewy texture, and a smile on your face, guaranteed. Enjoy, my friends!
Remember to #bakerita if you try the recipe!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
In a high powered blender or food processor (I used my Vitamix), combine the peanut butter, dates, coconut flour, and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Blend to combine, and if it’s still a little dry, add the other 2 tablespoons of water.
- Scoop into tablespoon-sized pieces and roll into the shape of a ball and place on a plate. Repeat until all of the peanut butter mixture is used.
- Place in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Place your chocolate in a small but deep microwavable bowl or cup. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the chocolate is fully melted.
Using a fork or dipping tool (I use the round one from this set *link*) to dip each ball in the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip off before placing on a parchment-lined plate or baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, if desired, while the chocolate is still melted. Repeat until they’re all dipped and then transfer to the refrigerator to let set. You'll probably have extra chocolate.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator for a few weeks or in the freezer indefinitely. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from these Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Bars!
This post contains affiliate links!