These Cheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls make a great snack or appetizer perfect for tailgating or the holidays! Gooey mozzarella makes this easy four-ingredient recipe absolutely irresistible.
- 1 tube Pillsbury crescent rolls
- ¼ cup pesto
- ¾ lb. thin sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese + extra (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll out your crescent dough and press into an approximately 13×18 inch rectangle, making sure to press together the seams where the crescent rolls would normally be pulled apart. Spread the rolls evenly with pesto, and then sprinkle on the mozzarella. Top evenly with slices of turkey.
- Starting on the long side, roll the dough up tightly. Pinch the ends together and place them with the seam facing down. Cut into 9 even pieces.
- Place your rollups in your baking dish, evenly spaced. Sprinkle with extra mozzarella cheese if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool for a few minutes before serving warm!
*If you want to make these a little easier to roll up, you can also use slices of cheese instead of shredded.