This Banana Cherry Smoothie Bowl is a healthy and delicious breakfast treat! It’s refreshing, filling, and loaded with beautifying superfoods. Add all your favorite toppings for a treat suited just to your tastes.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup almond milk, or dairy free milk of choice
- 2 scoops collagen powder, leave out to keep vegan
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
For the toppings
- Fresh cherries
- Almond butter
- Chia Seeds
- Flaked coconut
- Combine banana, cherries, almond butter, coconut, almond milk, collagen and maca powder in a blender (I used my Vitamix). Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy immediately!