15+ Vegan Pancake Recipes
Time for all the best Vegan Pancake Recipes! There are 15+ simple vegan pancake recipes for you to try, with a variety of flavors, and gluten-free, paleo, and refined sugar-free options.
Who else loves a good stack of fluffy vegan pancakes?! They’re perfect to celebrate a weekend morning, but honestly, most of these recipes are so easy, you could make them on a weekday! We’ve got a combination of flavor options here for you, and they’re the perfect vessels for all the maple syrup and other toppings your heart desires.
Tips for the BEST pancakes ever:
- Make sure your baking powder or baking soda is FRESH! If it’s not, you won’t get fluffy vegan pancakes.
- Let your batter rest for 10 minutes to thicken up and let all the dry ingredients absorb the liquid.
- The first pancake is never as pretty as the rest. Don’t let it get you down!
- If you’re unsure about the flavor, do a tiny test pancake first, and adjust from there if needed.
How to store leftover vegan pancakes:
In the refrigerator: wrap in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
In the freezer: wrap in foil or plastic, and then seal in an airtight container. Store for up to 3 months.
To reheat: heat over low heat on the stove, covered with a lid, or in the microwave. Microwave in 15-second increments, or until warm. Don’t microwave too long or they’ll get tough!
Alright, now let’s make some delicious vegan pancakes!
Gluten-Free Vegan Double Chocolate Pancakes
These Gluten-Free Vegan Double Chocolate Pancakes are a deliciously fluffy and decadent breakfast! Made with rolled oats and loaded with chocolate chips.
Gluten-Free Vegan Peanut Butter Pancakes
Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Peanut Butter Pancakes with Chocolate Chips! This vegan & gluten-free breakfast recipe is easy to make in just 20 minutes. Hello to my fellow pancake lovers and peanut butter lovers!
Gluten-Free Vegan Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes
These Vegan Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes are made in a few minutes in the blender with minimal ingredients – all gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free! These oat-based pancakes are lemony, loaded with flavor, and so easy to make.
Vegan Banana Blueberry Pancakes (Gluten Free)
These gluten-free & vegan Banana Blueberry Pancakes are thick, fluffy, and loaded with blueberries! Made in the blender, they come together quickly and reheat well, so you can make them ahead of time for a quick breakfast.
Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
These Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes taste like fall thanks to the warm pumpkin spices and maple syrup! They’re easy to make, light, fluffy, and absolutely delicious.
Gluten-Free Vegan Blackberry Pancakes
These Gluten-Free Vegan Blackberry Pancakes are made quickly and easily in the blender, and loaded with frozen blackberries so you can enjoy them all year round!
Quinoa Zucchini Pancakes from Simply Quinoa
A delicious vegan pancake recipe made with gluten-free flour like quinoa and almond flour! Packed with hidden shredded zucchini and a touch of maple syrup for an easy balanced breakfast!
Fluffy Almond Flour Pancakes from Eat With Clarity
Light and fluffy vegan pancakes that are paleo, gluten-free and keto-friendly! We love how versatile these pancakes are and would be delicious with berries, chocolate chips or a dollop of coconut yogurt. Yum!
Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes from Feasting on Fruit
Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes packed with fiber, dairy-free yogurt and a touch of maple syrup! Gluten-free, vegan and refined sugar-free!
Red Velvet Beet Pancakes from Emilie Eats
Healthy and vibrant Red Velvet Pancakes made with beet puree and oat flour! Emilie uses apple sauce in place of the egg for a delicious vegan, gluten-free pancake recipe! This would be great for a special occasion breakfast or when you want color up your plate with pretty pinks!
Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
How gorgeous do these blueberry pancakes look? Jenne always shares the most incredible vegan recipes and this one is no exception! Packed with fiber-rich whole wheat flour, fresh blueberries, and all the fixings!
Vegan Spinach Banana Pancakes from Kale Junkie
The most unique way to sneak in those veggies! Nicole uses spinach, banana, coconut oil, maple syrup & gluten-free flour to make these pancakes super nutrient dense and tasty! The entire recipe is made in the blender and is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. Kid-friendly too!
Fluffy Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes from The Nutritious Kitchen
The easiest gluten-free pancake recipe uses simple ingredients like oat flour, ripe bananas, and warm spices! Throw it all in the blender for a healthy, comforting breakfast :) Vegan-friendly, dairy-free, and no added sugar!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Short Girl, Tall Order
10 ingredient vegan chocolate chip pancakes no dairy, refined sugar or eggs required! These pancakes are packed with extra chocolate chips for the ultimate weekend breakfast treat :)
Gluten-Free S’mores Pancakes from Strength & Sunshine
How fun is this pancake recipe?! Smore’s for breakfast, sign us up! This stack is packed with gluten-free flour, graham crackers, dark chocolate and apple sauce for a delicious vegan pancake recipe :) Yum!
Savory Chickpea Pancakes from The Simple Veganista
A savory spin on classic pancakes using chickpea flour! The entire recipe is grain-free, gluten-free and vegan with flavorful spices like turmeric and garlic powder. Top with avocado, hummus or your favorite salsa. Delish!
Vegan Gingerbread Pancakes from Feasting on Fruit
Fluffy vegan gingerbread pancakes made with oat flour, apple sauce, molasses, and warming gingerbread spices! Serve with coconut yogurt and maple syrup for a healthy, gluten-free holiday breakfast!
Easy Lemon Ricotta Pancakes from The Banana Diaries
Hello Spring! The fluffy lemon ricotta pancakes are perfect for this time of year packed with gluten-free and vegan ingredients and no added sugars! Made extra fluffy from the coconut yogurt…we can’t wait to try this one!
15+ Vegan Pancake Recipes: Banana Pancakes & More
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1–2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
These gluten-free & vegan Banana Pancakes are thick, fluffy, and delicious! Made in the blender, they come together quickly and reheat well, so you can make them ahead of time for a quick breakfast. Plus, check out 15 other delicious vegan pancake recipes in this post.
- ½ cup dairy-free milk of choice
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup blueberries, optional
- To serve: coconut whipped cream, pure maple syrup, fruit, and/or nut butter
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the dairy-free milk of your choice and apple cider vinegar and let stand for 3 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the oats, dairy-free milk mixture, banana, maple syrup, baking powder, kosher salt, and vanilla and cinnamon if using.
- Blend for 30 seconds until the oats are broken down and smooth. Let the batter stand for 5 minutes to thicken up.
- While the batter thickens, heat up a skillet or griddle pan to medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add a bit of coconut oil to grease the pan, and then add 1/4 cup of batter to the pan. Press a small handful of blueberries into the batter, if using. Cook for 2 minutes or until the edges look cooked, before flipping gently, and cooking for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is gone, adding more coconut oil (if needed) between each pancake. If you’re using a griddle or large pan, you can do more than one at a time.
- Serve warm, with coconut cream, maple syrup, fruit, and/or nut butter!
- If saving for later, store wrapped in plastic wrap or an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.
The recipe yields about 6 to 8 pancakes, depending on size. Serves 2 to 3 people depending on how hungry you are! The nutritional info is for ½ the recipe.
Keywords: vegan breakfast, vegan pancakes, blender pancakes, easy pancake, gluten-free, oatcakes
I made the peanut butter pancakes on this list – what an amazing recipe! Best healthful homemade pancakes I’ve found <3
So glad you’re loving them Rachel!