Toffee Ritz Bars
These Toffee Ritz Bars only have four ingredients and come together in a few minutes. This easy recipe is chewy, sweet, and chocolatey!
Sometimes, the simplest things in life are the best.
A bite of a chocolate chip cookie, sitting on the beach staring at the lapping waves, reveling in the sunshine, the first sip of rich hot chocolate, a cuddle session with my big, fluffy dog – all of them simple, but wonderful things that everyone should remember to treasure. Now being added to that list are Toffee Ritz Bars. They have four ingredients, come together in about 2 minutes, and are simply, wonderfully delicious.
Side note: Can we notice that three of things on my list of simple pleasures involve chocolate? Not sorry.
And when friends of mine need cheering up, I make them things with chocolate. Because chocolate can make anyone feel better (unless your allergic, in which case, I am so so sorry).
These bars are rich, but they are such a delicious simple pleasure. Make them for someone you love, someone who needs a pick-me-up, or just for yourself. They’re sure to put a smile on your face, and let’s be honest – around the holidays, who isn’t grateful for a quick, easy dessert? That’s just what these are. Share with those you love (or don’t), and enjoy!Print
- 1 11.3 oz box Ritz crackers
- 1 8 oz. bag Heath toffee bits with milk chocolate
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line and grease a 9×9 inch pan.
- In a food processor (or a Ziplock bag), crush the Ritz crackers until they are fine crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with toffee bits and sweetened condensed milk until fully combined. Press evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips. Return to oven for 1-2 minutes or until the chocolate chips are melted. Spread the chocolate over the bars with an offset spatula. Allow to cool. Cut into 16 squares.
Like this recipe? Check out some similar favorites!