Happy Pancake Day! Food holidays always call for a big celebration, and considering how much I love a good pancake (especially with chocolate chips! Mmm…) I thought I would share a roundup of my favorite pancake recipes from around the web to help you all celebrate. Since I’m essentially kitchen-less at the moment, my pancake celebrations will have to be at a restaurant. But, as long as I get pancakes, I’ll be a happy girl! Now, enjoy these pieces of pancake beauty from around the web! Click “More” to see the recipes…
- These 2 ingredient pancakes from top with cinnamon look amazing. So healthy, SO easy, and totally customizable.
- These chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes are making me drool. Let’s repeat that: chocolate. chip. oatmeal. cookie. pancakes. (no butter or sugar, and can be made GF/vegan!)
- As if rice krispie treat pancakes weren’t enough Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest added BROWNED BUTTER SYRUP. dead.
- Chocolate hazelnut pancakes…because it’s nutella in pancake form.
- These ricotta and lemon pancakes remind me of a pancake favorite from a restaurant in san diego. So fluffy!
- Bacon buttermilk pancakes, because bacon + anything is a winning combination.
- Mmm…banana pancakes. Must listen to Jack Johnson while making/devouring these. Also, GF/DF.
- These mini peanut butter ricotta pancakes with chocolate chips are just too cute for words.
- Strawberry and sprinkles buttermilk pancakes. Sprinkles in pancakes, need I say more?
- This apple pancake, made in a skillet. Pancake perfection.
- I made banana, peanut butter, chocolate chip protein pancakes (gf) once, and they were AWESOME. (seen above!)
- Rocky road pancakes. These look unreal.
- For the savory lovers, bacon, cheddar, and green onion pancakes. Serve with maple syrup.
I hope you’re hungry! What’s your favorite way to enjoy pancakes? What kind are you eating today?!
P.S. do you guys like posts like this?! I loved writing it – let me know in the comments if you want to see more recipe roundups/favorites posts on Bakerita!