These No-Bake Lime Tarts are smooth and creamy with a bright, refreshing lime flavor. These no-bake, raw tarts are easy to make and they’re gluten-free, paleo, and vegan. They’re the perfect cool summer treat!
For the crust
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
For the filling
- Lightly grease three 4” tart pans or one 9” tart pan with coconut oil.
- For the crust, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and pulse to combine, breaking up the dates, until it’s fully moistened and sticks together.
- Press evenly along the bottom and up the sides of your prepared pan/s. Set aside.
- In the same food processor or blender (no need to wash between), combine all of the ingredients in the filling. Turn the food processor or blender on medium-high and blend for about 2 minutes, or until the mixture is silky smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides as necessary. You may need to add a bit more coconut milk or lime juice to get it to blend smoothly if your blender isn’t super high-powered. Once it’s smooth, taste and adjust the maple syrup or lime juice if desired, depending on your tastes.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and smooth the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set before serving. Serve chilled, and keep any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week (or freezer for longer storage).
- Prep Time: 30 minutes