This Raspberry Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl is a creamy, sweet breakfast treat that can be made in just a few minutes and is begging to be loaded up with all of your favorite toppings! You’d never guess there was a hidden veggie in there, too.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower, I recommend steaming it before freezing for best flavor
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ cup Silk Dairy-Free Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative, I used vanilla flavor, can also use ⅓ cup non-dairy milk instead
- Combine the frozen raspberries, frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, almond butter, and Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in a blender (I used my Vitamix).
- Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be very thick. Add a touch more yogurt alternative or liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
- Calories: 353
- Sugar: 27
- Sodium: 34
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 57
- Fiber: 14
- Protein: 10