- ⅓ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
- ½ cup milk of choice (use non-dairy for vegan – I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (divided)
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jelly (use your favorite flavor!)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts (chopped)
- In a small saucepan, combine the oats, mashed banana, and milk. Simmer until milk has absorbed into the oats, stirring frequently to prevent burning, about 5-8 minutes. Stir in one tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Place into a small bowl, swirl in the remaining peanut butter and jelly, and top with peanuts. Enjoy immediately!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast