For the Crust
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, cool enough to be firm and scoopable
- 2 tablespoons cold water
For the filling
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peaches, raspberries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and tapioca flour. Toss until coated. Set aside.
- Combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, ground flax, coconut sugar, salt and coconut oil in a food processor, or use a pastry blender in a bowl. Pulse or blend until the texture of coarse meal.
- Add 2 tablespoons cold water and pulse/mix again until dough comes together. If you’re mixing in a bowl, you may want to use your hands to bring the dough together at the end.
- Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper into a circle, about 10” across. You want it thick enough to be able to hold the filling and fold up the sides.
- Place the filling in the middle of the circle leaving about 2 inches around the edge empty. Gently fold the sides up, creasing the dough together with your fingers as you go. I used the parchment to help fold up the dough so it didn’t break.
- Brush the outside edges of the galette with the non-dairy milk. Let dry for two minutes, and brush one more time.
- Transfer the parchment with the galette to the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.