This No-Bake Chocolate Pomegranate Tart is made with 8 simple ingredients and is perfect for holiday entertaining! No baking required for this gluten-free, paleo, and vegan tart.
For the crust
- 2 cups (192g) blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup (21g) cacao powder
- ⅓ cup (67g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons (40g) pure maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
For the filling
- ½ cup (114g) canned full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup pure pomegranate juice
- 6 oz. (170g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ to 1 cup pomegranate seeds, depending on preference
- Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together until fully combined. Press evenly along the bottom and up the sides of the prepared tart pan. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Place the chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk and pomegranate juice just to a boil. Pour hot coconut milk mixture over chocolate and let stand 1 minute, then whisk until smooth and creamy. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with pomegranate seeds.
- Place tart in the refrigerator to set and cool completely, about 1 to 2 hours. Slice and serve.
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.