These No-Bake Chocolate Dipped Banana Macaroons are a quick and easy treat bursting with banana flavor! These gluten-free, paleo, vegan, and nut-free macaroons are hard to resist, especially once they’re dipped and drizzled with dark chocolate.
- ½ cup freeze-dried bananas
- 1½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 150 g (about ⅔ cup) coconut cream, just the thick part from the top of the can of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Crush freeze-dried bananas into a powder in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, freeze-dried banana powder, and cacao nibs and mix well until fully combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to create scoops with the coconut mixture and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Transfer to the fridge or freezer until hardened. Once they’re firm, dip the bottom of each coconut ball in the dark chocolate and return to the parchment paper. Drizzle with the remaining dark chocolate.
- Transfer to the fridge for the chocolate to set, then enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American