These Gluten-Free Vegan Jam Bars are made with a scrumptious oatmeal crumble crust that doubles as a crumb topping and a thick layer of jam in the middle. They’re the perfect easy, vegan holiday dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8” square baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with coconut oil.
- In the clean mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir until combined. Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, rolled oats, and salt. Stir until the dry ingredients are completely moistened and crumbly. Reserve about 1 cup of the crust mixture and press the rest evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Top the crust with the jam, spreading an even layer, and then crumble the remaining crumble topping on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the crumble topping is golden brown. Let cool completely in the refrigerator before slicing and serving.
- Keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: jam, bars, pie, crumble, vegan, gluten free, dessert