This Blackberry + Blueberry Cobbler is healthy enough for breakfast, but sweet + delicious enough to be dessert! These gluten-free, Paleo, and vegan cobblers have a crisp and gooey topping.
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 1½ cups fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the cobbler topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a small baking dish or three small ramekins by greasing with a bit of coconut oil and setting on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the blackberries, blueberries, maple syrup, tapioca flour, and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Pour the fruit into the prepared pans, dividing evenly if using more than one ramekin.
- In a different bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, coconut oil, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon coconut sugar. Mix until smooth and then dollop over the berry mixture.
- Combine the remaining tablespoon coconut sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the pastry comes out clean. Serve with dairy-free ice cream!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert, blueberries, blackberries, vegan, gluten-free, paleo