This nutritious Banana Smoothie (or smoothie bowl) tastes like ice cream but it’s simple and healthy enough for breakfast, thanks to a secret veggie: cauliflower! This quick & easy smoothie does not taste like it’s packing veggies – I promise.
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower, steam before freezing for the best flavor
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- Optional: ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and/or ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender (I used my Vitamix).
- Blend until smooth + garnish with freeze-dried bananas, flax seeds, almond butter, berries of choice, and/or whatever other goodness you feel like!
Nutrition facts do not include toppings!
Keywords: banana smoothie, cauliflower, frozen cauliflower, vegan breakfast, easy breakfast, smoothie, smoothie bowl, dates