- 4 ounce package saltine crackers (1 sleeve if you have a big box)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 slices bacon (cooked, drained, and chopped into bits)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper; spray with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange saltine crackers in single layer on the bottom of the sheet pan. Sprinkle evenly with half of the bacon bits.
- In a saucepan, whisk together butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil and let boil for 3 minutes without stirring. Immediately pour over saltines and spread to cover crackers completely.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly and top with chopped bacon. Cool completely and break into pieces.