This Vegan Cauliflower Gnocchi with Pesto shows you how to make the best crispy cauliflower gnocchi using Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi! This quick and easy lunch or dinner comes together in less than 30 minutes and with just FOUR ingredients.
- 1 large head of broccoli, optional
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 bag Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi
~½ cup vegan pesto I use this homemade vegan pesto, or Trader Joe’s kale cashew vegan pesto
- 1–2 cups baby spinach, baby kale, or arugula
- If you’re making broccoli (or roasting another vegetable to add to the dish), cut into florets and toss it with two tablespoons of oil and a pinch of salt. Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- To make the cauliflower gnocchi, heat two tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Once hot, add in the frozen gnocchi (no need to thaw). Cover with a lid and let cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the lid and flip the gnocchi, cooking until golden brown.
- Once browned to your liking, toss in the greens and pesto and stir until the greens are wilted.
- Add the roasted broccoli and serve immediately.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes