Skip the campfire and whip up a batch of S’mores Cookies! Made with graham cracker cookie dough, chocolate chips, and marshmallow bits (the trick in these cookies!), they taste just like your favorite summer treat. Now you can have s’mores year-round!
- 2 sticks (8 oz.) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup (4 oz.) white sugar
- 1¼ cup (8¾ oz.) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons (¼ oz.) vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, see notes
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Bits
- 1 Hershey’s bar, broken up
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cream the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy. Scrape down the side of the bowl. Continue mixing while adding the eggs one at time. Make sure each egg is incorporated before adding the next. Add the vanilla. Scrape down the bowl with a spatula.
- Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt in another bowl. Whisk to combine. With the machine on low, slowly add the flour mixture. Mix until just combined. With a spatula fold in the milk chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. If desired, garnish with broken up Hershey’s bar, broken up graham cracker, and additional marshmallow bits.
- Bake for 10 minutes. They should be lightly golden on the outside but still look gooey on the inside.
For the graham cracker crumbs: 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs is about 7 crushed graham crackers. I recommend crushing them in a blender to get the finest crumb. Measure after blending.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: s'mores cookies, graham crackers, marshmallow bits, easy cookies, s'mores recipe