- ½ cup Nutella spread
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- About 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- Chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 cups of a mini muffin pan with liners or grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour and whisk until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (about 2/3 full). Melt peanut butter slightly in the microwave, about 20 seconds. Place about a 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter on each muffin and swirl into the batter with a toothpick. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Bake until a pick comes out with wet, gooey crumbs, 11 to 12 minutes. Don’t overbake! Set on a rack to cool completely. Serve immediately or cover and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Adapted from Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredients by Abby Dodge
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: muffins
- Cuisine: breakfast
Keywords: muffins, cupcakes, nutella, peanuts, cupcakes, bread, chocolate, dessert, breakfast