This recipe for Homemade Apple Pie Larabars is super simple and incredibly delicious – it requires no baking, and it’s the perfect gluten-free, Paleo, vegan, and Whole30-friendly snack. These Whole30 Larabars will become a quick favorite!
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates, packed (about 10-12)
- ¾ cup raw almonds
- ¾ cup unsweetened dried apples
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ⅓ cup unsweetened raisins
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- Add the dates to a food processor or high-powered blender (I used my Vitamix) and blend until they’re broken up. Add the dried apples, raisins, almonds, walnuts, and cinnamon.
- Pulse until combined – there should be small bits of nuts and raisins remaining, but not too big. Be careful not to over-process so it doesn’t get too sticky or greasy.
- Press the dough into a small pan lined with parchment paper, or just place the date dough on the parchment paper and press into a square/rectangular shape, then use a rolling pin or glass bottle to flatten the top. Cut into squares or bars. (I made 6 Larabar-sized bars, but I ended up cutting those in half to eat.)
- Store in a sealed bag or small lidded container in the fridge for up to a month, or in the freezer for long-term storage.
Keywords: larabar, gluten-free, snack bar, energy bar, dates, apples, apple pie