These Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes tastes like fall thanks to the warm pumpkin spices and maple syrup! They’re easy-to-make, light, fluffy, and absolutely delicious.
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the dairy-free milk of your choice and apple cider vinegar and let stand for 3 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the dairy-free milk mixture, oats, pumpkin, maple syrup, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, and vanilla.
- Blend for 30 seconds until the oats are broken down and smooth. Let the batter stand for 5 minutes to thicken up.
- While the batter thickens, heat up a skillet or griddle pan to medium heat. Once pan is hot, add a bit of coconut oil to grease the pan, and then add 1/4 cup of batter to the pan. The batter will be thick, so I recommend using a spoon to spread it out into a thinner circle. Cook for 2 minutes or until the edges look cooked, before flipping gently, and cooking for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is gone, adding more coconut oil (if needed) between each pancake. If you’re using a griddle or large pan, you can do more than one at a time.
- Serve warm, with vegan butter, coconut cream, maple syrup, pecans, chocolate chips, fruit, and/or nut butter!
- If saving for later, store wrapped in plastic wrap or an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: breakfast, pumpkin, pancakes, gluten-free, vegan