- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Planter’s Cocoa Almonds (chopped)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Over low-medium heat in a medium saucepan, combine butter, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate chips. Stir frequently until the mixture is completely melted and smooth, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Fold in cocoa almonds and mini marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into a parchment-lined 13×9” pan. Spread evenly. Refrigerate until set before cutting into 64 pieces.