Cinnamon Sugar Chips
- 10 6 inch high-quality flour tortillas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons cinnamon (depending on how cinnamon-y you want it. I used the full 2 tablespoons)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
Raspberry Yogurt Dip
- ½ cup plain or vanilla yogurt (Greek yogurt would work as well)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
For the chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. I just stacked them all on top of each other and did it at once. Mix together sugar and cinnamon, place in a close-able container.
- Spray both sides of the tortilla slices and place in the container with the cinnamon and sugar, about 6 wedges at a time. Put on lid and shake until all the wedges are coated. Place on a baking sheet in a single layer. Repeat until all chips have been coated. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until they begin to feel crispy to the touch (they will crisp up more as they cool). Cool and serve with yogurt dip.
For the dip
- Stir together all ingredients until combined. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Serve with cinnamon sugar chips.
**Hint: This can easily be doubled or tripled if your crew uses a ton of dip with each chip. Also, play around with the flavors! You can use any kind of extract or preserves/jam! Find out what your favorite is!
Keywords: cinnamon, chips, dessert, cinnamon sugar, raspberry, yogurt, snack