- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease a 5 inch cast iron skillet with coconut oil.
- Combine the coconut oil and coconut sugar and whisk to combine. Add the egg and vanilla and whisk to incorporate. Add the almond flour, salt, and cinnamon and stir until just combined. Fold in the blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing it lightly with a spatula.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or bubbling and golden brown around the edges. Serve warm with whipped coconut cream or vanilla ice cream.