- 2 cups almonds, I used 1 cup chopped and 1 cup sliced
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries, make sure they’re fruit-juice sweetened!
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF and line a baking sheet (or 2, if they’re smaller) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almonds, walnuts, coconut flakes, and chia seeds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and kosher salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir until all the dry ingredients are coated. Spread the granola mixture into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet(s).
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, turning the pan every 20 minutes and mixing to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and press down slightly to help form clusters, and then let cool completely without disturbing to help the clumps form. Once cooled, toss in the dried blueberries.
- Store in a sealed container or bag at room temperature for about a month, or in the refrigerator or freezer for longer.
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 60
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 5
Keywords: granola, blueberry, almond, grain-free, paleo, gluten-free, vegan