This Homemade Acai Bowl recipe uses just 3 simple vegan ingredients for the most delicious DIY açai smoothie bowl ever! Using a high-powered blender, it’s ready within 5 minutes. Customize with your favorite toppings, like fresh berries, coconut flakes, and granola. Let’s make it!
- 1 (100g) packet unsweetened frozen acai berry blend, I like the unsweetened version from Sambazon. Trader Joe’s also carries unsweetened acai.
- 1 banana, frozen
- ¼ to ½ cup non-dairy milk or yogurt
- Fresh berries, granola, peanut butter, to top, see Notes
- In a high-powered blender, combine the acai berry packet, frozen banana, and ¼ cup dairy-free milk of choice.
- Blend until completely smooth, adding more dairy-free milk if necessary until your smoothie will blend smoothly. I recommend using the tamper, if your blender has one, to help the mixture blend smoothly.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy immediately!
Some other topping ideas include: nut or seed butters, chocolate chips, cacao nibs, honey, agave syrup, fresh fruit, hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds
Keywords: acai bowl, smoothie bowl, breakfast, vegan breakfast, 5 minute breakfast