- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup light agave nectar
- 1 ½ cups grated zucchini (do not pack down when measuring. After measuring, squeeze out all excess water before adding to batter)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, oil, agave and zucchini
- Mix dry ingredients into wet thoroughly, then stir in chocolate chips
- Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil and lightly dust with coconut flour. Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes. Cool and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe from Elana’s Pantry
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes