- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, baking soda, and vanilla extract.
- Using a mini ice cream scoop, spoon batter onto prepared baking sheet. Press a pretzel onto the top of each cookie dough mound.
- Bake until the cookies are lightly golden brown, but still soft, about 10-12 minutes. Let cool for about 5 minutes on baking sheet, then cool completely on a wire rack.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave. Spoon some white chocolate onto the bottom of the cooled cookie and spread evenly. Keep chocolate side up, repeat until all cookies have chocolate, and refrigerate until firm. Keep refrigerated until serving. Enjoy!
*Use gluten free pretzels for a gluten free alternative to the cookie