- 8 oz. good quality white chocolate (chopped)
- 10 cups popped popcorn (1/3 cup kernels)
- 3 cups pretzels (lightly broken)
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chip
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, grease, and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1-inch of water to a simmer. Put the white chocolate in a large heat resistant bowl. Place the bowl over the saucepan full of water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl, and stir the white chocolate constantly until it is fully melted. Remove bowl from the heat.
- Add the popcorn and the broken pretzels to the white chocolate and toss until the white chocolate is evenly coating the mixture. Spread the popcorn mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened slightly.
- In a small bowl, melt the semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every thirty seconds. Once melted, transfer the melted chocolate into a small Ziplock bag. Remove the popcorn mixture from the refrigerator. Snip a tiny corner off the Ziplock bag and drizzle the dark chocolate over the popcorn mixture in whatever pattern you’d like. Place back into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- Remove from refrigerator and break up the popcorn slightly. Toss in the candy corn and place in the serving bowl. Serve immediately.