- 2 sticks (8 oz.) unsalted butter (softened)
- ¼ cup (2 oz.) white sugar
- 2 cups (14 oz.) light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 6 oz. white chocolate (chopped into ½ in. chunks)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- ½ cup coconut flakes (toasted and chopped)
- n the bowl of stand mixer or using an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugars, and lime zest until light and fluffy. Scrape down the side of the bowl. Continue mixing while adding the eggs one at time. Make sure each egg is incorporated before adding the next. Add the vanilla. Scrape down the bowl with a spatula.
- Combine the flour, soda and salt in another bowl. With a whisk, stir to combine. With the machine on low, slowly add the flour. Mix until just combined, taking care not to over mix. With a spatula fold in the white chocolate, macadamia nuts, and coconut flakes.
- Bake at 360ºF for 12 minutes. They should be lightly golden on the outside but still look gooey on the inside.
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 16
- Sodium: 143
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 23