These No-Bake Trail Mix Granola Bars are loaded with nuts, coconut, and dried fruit for a filling and delicious snack that will fill you up and satisfy your tastebuds! These Paleo + vegan granola bars are the perfect thing to keep on hand for when hunger hits.
- 1 ½ cups nuts and seeds of choice, I used 1/2 cup each of chopped pecans, sliced almonds, and sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- ½ cup dried fruit of choice, I used dried blueberries + cherries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup creamy almond butter, any nut butter you like would work
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8×8” square pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the nuts and seeds, flaked coconut, dried fruit, chia seeds, kosher salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a small microwave-safe bowl or liquid measuring cup. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds – it should be hot and pour easily. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the almond butter/maple syrup mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until all of the dry ingredients are coated.
- Pour the sticky mixture into the prepared pan and then use a flat-bottomed drinking glass, measuring cup, or spatula to press the mixture into a firm, even layer in the pan. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before cutting into 10 granola bars – the longer you let them set, the less crumbly they’ll be when you cut into them.
- Store the granola bars in a sealed bag or container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for a few months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes