- 1 11.3 oz box Ritz crackers
- 1 8 oz. bag Heath toffee bits with milk chocolate
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line and grease a 9×9 inch pan.
- In a food processor (or a Ziplock bag), crush the Ritz crackers until they are fine crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with toffee bits and sweetened condensed milk until fully combined. Press evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips. Return to oven for 1-2 minutes or until the chocolate chips are melted. Spread the chocolate over the bars with an offset spatula. Allow to cool. Cut into 16 squares.